- 1 Acceptance of terms and conditions
The term “Visit from the Stork CIC” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 8, 2 Beaumont Road, Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 6BE.
2. Changes to this agreement
We may amend or change the content of this agreement without your prior notification, so please check these pages periodically.
3. Content and information
- The content available via the website is provided with the understanding that the support and information on the site and in the forum does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by visitfromthestork.co.uk or Visit from the Stork CIC and is not intended to be relied upon solely by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific decisions or to be a substitute for obtaining professional advice. You should consult a doctor, health or appropriate professional if you require specific advice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on the site before entering into any commitment or taking any other form of action or inaction based upon them.
4. Copyright and Intellectual property
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Except where stated, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of Visit from the Stork.
Permission is granted to access, download, or print such material for your personal, non-commercial use only and is subject to these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
5 . Links to other websites and information
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
6. Advertisement acceptance
All Advertisements are accepted on the basis that they will be paid for at the applicable rates set out in the applicable rate card on the date of publication. Visit from the Stork CIC may change its rates at any time and will notify users and customers appropriately and publish notification of changes in the Visit from the Stork Media Pack. Any changes to the rates will take effect immediately. However, any changes to the applicable rates will not apply to any orders made prior to the date of such change.
7. Payment for Advertisement bookings
All sums payable to Visit from the Stork CIC should be made in accordance with VFTS Financial Terms & Conditions which are: All new customers will be required to prepay by the deadline stated on the rate card and on the advertising information page on the website. Customers booking an advert in the print edition of Visit from the Stork may be able to pay in instalments by BACS or bank transfer, with a deposit of 10% of the full amount due if agreed at least one month in advance of publication deadline, and the instalments mean that the full amount is able to be paid on time.
8. Limitation of Liability
- Neither Visit from the Stork CIC, nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this site or any information contained in it. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Visit from the Stork CIC and its directors, employees and agents harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising from your use of the Site.
7. How to contact us
If you would like to get in touch with Visit from the Stork for any reason you can email email@example.com or the Managing Director Kimberly Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.