Our volunteers are making a lot of difference to mums and dads around the country. We have volunteer vacancies across the organisation through each of our projects, as well as background roles such as admin. We are always looking for more volunteers to represent us. Have a read of our volunteer role descriptions below (downloadable PDF’s) and if you are interested, fill in our form below. You can also email us on email@example.com for more information.
Looking for work experience? We offer two-week work placements for college or university Journalism or Media students. Email us for more information.
Interested in being a journalist/contributor for us but feel you need more training? Our volunteers can be placed on our Essential Skills for Journalism course for FREE (subject to minimum volunteer placement of 3 months.)
- B.O.O.B.S representative Download
- B.O.O.B.S event volunteer (National Breastfeeding Week)
- Social Media/Marketing volunteer – (description coming soon)
- Content creator – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- LEAP – Photographer (Recipe Book sessions) Download
- LEAP – Media volunteer
- LEAP/BOOBS event volunteer (World Breastfeeding Week)
- LEAP – Olympic Festival volunteers (more information coming soon)
- LEAP – Christmas Bakers (more information coming soon)